Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gone Private

Well, I know that private blogs are more of a pain to keep up with but I've decided it's finally time for ours to go private. I've been thinking about doing this for a while and finally decided it's time.

 I have moved our blog to a new address but keep this one in your blog list because I will update it to let you know when I've put a new post up on the private blog.

If you want an invite I'm happy to send you one! Just leave me a message, message me on facebook or email me and I will get you added.

P.S. I didn't do this because of anyone I know, only so that people I don't know, can't find out everything about us. So feel free to ask for an invite! :D

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Will you send me a blog invite? I would love to have one :) !!

Congrats on the birth of your new set of twins! It was great running into you a few months ago at the Christ Musical!